Higher Level Poker

CommunityForumsMicro-Stakes StrategyRaiders release LB Aldon Smith following
Raiders release LB Aldon Smith following Welcome guest. Please login or register.
Raiders release LB Aldon Smith following
nuykjaue nuykjaue (nuykjaue)
Free Member · Join Date: 27 Dec, 2015 · Posts 209
9 Oct, 2018 · #1
The Raiders have released linebacker Aldon Smith following his latest off-field incident.We have released LB Aldon Smith. pic.twitter.com/OQ2H6vq4y2 OAKLAND RAIDERS (@RAIDERS) March 5, 2018Smith, 28, wassought by police in connection with an alleged domestic violence incident Saturday in San Francisco. He later checked into rehab, TMZ Sports reported Monday morning.According to TMZ, the parents of Smith's alleged victim persuaded him to enter the unidentified rehabilitation facility after their Men's Marcus Mariota Legend Jersey daughter, described as Smith's fiancee,called police and accused himof "beating her up.""I can tell you Elite White Men's Jersey Customized this... Aldon called my parents and asked them to take him to rehab," the woman told TMZ."He complied. They went and got him. I was not there.My family took him and had him checked in."Smith was being sought by San Francisco police after they said Sunday that he "fled the scene"of the alleged incident Saturday night."Caller says her ex-boyfriend is beating her up also hear: No, please. No,please. its an ongoing i sue. The guys name is Aldon Smith," a San Francisco police dispatcher told officers around 8:30 p.m. PT Saturday,via Titans Navy Custom Game Jersey the San Jose Mercury News.Police who responded to the callsaid the allegedvictim had non-life-threatening injuries.#BREAKING Several SFPD officers have arrived at the building where Aldon Smith is alleged to have been involved in a domestic violence incident last night. pic.twitter.com/i3xooerBPn Sergio Quintana (@svqjournalist) March 5, 2018The woman confirmed to TMZ thatshe is the alleged victim in the incident, but Smith's getting help for a substance-abuse problem is what's most important to her."I wish the best for Aldon. And I'm scared for his life with his addiction," she said. "I cannot comment on the altercation, but I can tell you I love him and (am) Corey Davis Jersey so happy he turned to my family who considers him family, and hopefully he gets the help he truly needs."Around 7 p.m. PT Sunday, Smith posted a cryptic photo to his Instagram account, saying: "Wtfoh you all are Men's Kevin Byard Game Jersey wrong."It's unclear where the photo of pavement was taken.Smith has a long legal record. Drafted in the first round (seventh overall) by the 49ers in 2011, he was cut after an arrest in August 2015, following a string of other arrests dating back to 2012, the season he was a first-team All-Pro.Hesigned a one-year contract with the Raiders in 2015, but was suspended by the NFL midway through that season.He applied for reinstatement for 2016 but still has not been cleared to play.

Join in the discussion!

It's completely free to join these forums! Please login, register or contact us if you have any questions.

Learn how to play poker with us!

We love poker. We live poker. In our forums you will find people from all abilities - including novices, experts and professionals. We believe the best way to learn poker is by jointly collaborating with each other - where we can all provide each other feedback on our play in a controlled environment.

And thats why we highly moderate our forums - so you can be sure the content posted here is top notch quality feedback.

Latest Strategy Articles

Latest Discussions